Your privacy is important to us. When you give us personal information, we handle it securely, use it only for the purpose stated, don’t store it longer than necessary, and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) at all times.
1. Information We Collect
- When you sign up for an account, place an order, or subscribe to a paid service, we may collect data, such as your full name, email address, billing address, and payment information.
- We may collect personal information that you provide when communicating with us via email, our contact form, or any other means.
- We store, process, and transmit files and information that you upload to your account.
- We may automatically collect information about your use of our services, including your IP address, access times, and the pages you visit.
2. Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to
- provide the services and products you request;
- respond to your inquiries;
- communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons;
- collect payments from you and send you invoices;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it each time you visit the website;
- improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our services; and
- diagnose or fix technical problems.
3. Disclosing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with any third party except as described in this policy or as required by law.
4. Links to Other Websites
Our website contains link to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
5. Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Information
You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to have access to that information. You are also entitled to request that this information be corrected, deleted, or restricted from further processing. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Children’s Privacy Rights
You must be at least 16 years old to use our website and online services.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Questions and Complaints
If you are a citizen of the European Union and you are concerned about the way we process your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
Last updated: May 14, 2018